[pure-silver] Re: Agfa APX 100

  • From: titrisol <titrisol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 04:00:18 -0700 (PDT)

APX is still for sale under Rollei Retro 100
MACO says they will continue producing it in Gevaert factory in belgium.

Richard Floyd <rafaraf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    I am down to my last roll of
APX-100.
I sure am going to miss this film.  It has been a favorite of mine for years,
specially when developed in D-23 with a Borax after bath.

I have tried Ilford Delta-100, Arista, Fuji Across, and T-Max 100.  None of
them are the same, to me, as the old APX-100.  APX just fit for me, and could
count on it every time.

Anyone have any suggestions?