[pure-silver] Re: ARISTA-EDU Ultra 100iso

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:26:16 -0800 (PST)

I had just looked at 8x10 film prices the other day and saw that most brands
were $4 a sheet.  If I were really into 8x10 I would find it hard to care what
the results/real name were given the price difference!  Sorry I don't have any
experience with that film tho. ;)  Of course for the work it takes just to get
my 8x10 out of the case I would want to make sure the film was good.