[pure-silver] Re: 5L Graduate

  • From: Bob Younger <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 17:16:57 -0800

Elias,
I found this poly one on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00142BH5A/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00122FAZK&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1VT3ERPK47FYDF99C9NT

It's $24.
and this glass one
http://www.amazon.com/Beaker-Form-Glass-Graduated-5000ml/dp/B00122FAZK is
$40.

And to clarify, I can see where buying one beaker/graduate would incur
significant international packing/shipping charges; I was disappointed that
the incremental cost didn't go down with the purchase of several. And you
may be right that they're not making much if anything on the shipping; it's
just that the abuse of "shipping" charges is so rampant with online sellers
that it's difficult to believe that this isn't the case when the shipping is
more than the price of the item. I would be very happy to be wrong.
Thanks,
Bob