[pure-silver] 5L Graduate

  • From: Elias Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 21:38:57 -0500

Hi all,

I bought a 5000ml container to use for mixing XTOL off of eBay, and I got it yesterday. These things are great, well made, study, and the graduations seem accurate. It'll be better than mixing in two 1 gallon pitchers. So if any of you are looking for a good and cheap large mixing and pouring jug, it's item # 180435965784.

It comes from Israel, and takes a while to arrive.
I think it's the first thing I've ever bought from Israel. Not known for plastic jugs are they?

Elias