[pure-silver] Re: 5L Graduate

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 18:13:32 -0800

I've been buying my lab supplies from Cole-Parmer for decades. They are honest and easy to deal with. All of my glassware, polyware, stirrers, deionizers, tank heaters, etc, etc, etc, I've bought from them. Here's the 5 liter beakers I have from them (and smaller versions as well).

http://tinyurl.com/y96a7kt

Jim

On Dec 18, 2009, at 2:40 PM, Elias Roustom wrote:

Really? I looked, and I could not find a 5L graduate for anything less
than $50 or so.
There were a lot of stamps on the the thing... I don't think they were
making anything on the shipping.

E.