[pure-silver] 11 PSPE Participants

  • From: Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:43:09 -0400

We are now 11 for this round and I think we should cut it off at that number. I
have most addresses from past exchanges but, just in case, would everyone
please reply with their current mailing address, so that I can compile an up to
date list.

I previously wrote to the two new members, requesting that they join the PSPE
Google Group but  justin, who started this exchange and founded the Google
group just wrote to me that I can add them directly, which I'll attempt right
after sending this email.

Bob