[pure-silver] Re: 11 PSPE Participants

  • From: Speedy <speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 01:23:12 +0000

Not sure what retensioning is...

I have shot Speedgraphics (and a Graphic View II) for a couple decades.  I have
always used
lenses with leaf shutters though...

Speedy
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:58:33 -0400
From: BKarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: 11 PSPE Participants

    Hello,

    We have lift off......

    I'd like to extend a welcome to the new participants... looking
    forward to this crop of prints.

    Just wanted to ask the new participant "Speedgraphic" if he has
    experience retensioning the curtain shutters on 4x5 speeds.

    My address:

    Bogdan Karasek

    2307 Regent av

    Montréal, QC

    CANADA    H4A 2R2.

    May the light be with you.

    Cheers, Bogdan

    On 26/09/2012 8:43 AM, Marvin wrote:

    We are now 11 for this round and I think we should cut
      it off at that number. I have most addresses from past exchanges
      but, just in case, would everyone please reply with their
        current mailing address, so that I can compile an up to date
        list.

      I previously wrote to the two new members, requesting that
        they join the PSPE Google Group but  justin, who started this
        exchange and founded the Google group just wrote to me that I
        can add them directly, which I'll attempt right after sending
        this email.

      Bob