[pure-silver] Re: Pure Silver Print Exchange

  • From: Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:26:43 -0400

Welcome Chuck/Speedy--you make number 11 (one other Pure-Silver List member
contacted me off list yesterday). I think we'll have to cut it off with you as
the last person to join this round. The consensus is that 10 is the optimum
number, but we've occasionally, as in this round, had more. I'll contact you
off list with more information.

Bob Marvin