Re: pocket voice

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <wb6niu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 07:53:03 -0700

The reason I ask, I couldn't seem to find anything about this on the support page. After I get my Pocket, I'll use the US version to start with.

-----Original Message----- From: Peter Bosher
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 7:26 AM
To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: pocket voice

Hi Russ,

A good question:  I think NLS support is a core feature, but I could
be wrong.  It should be easy enough to try though, as you could
switch back to the US version if not.

Best,

Peter

At 02:36 PM 9/30/2011, you wrote:
My question would be, if you install the UK version, would you still have access to being able to read NLS books?

-----Original Message----- From: Peter Bosher
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 5:58 AM
To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Penny,

I'm fairly sure you can have a British voice if you like by loading
the UK version of the software instead of the US version.   I run the
French version on my UK-bought machine.   Just try downloading the
5.03 Uk software and run it.

Best,

Peter

At 10:19 PM 9/29/2011, you wrote:
Say, can a u.s. user put in a british voice? i don't suppose she can, can she?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6505 (20110930) __________

http://www.eset.com

--

*******