Re: pocket voice

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:17:10 +0100

Hi Penny,

I think I tried the US version in the past, and there were no other noticeable differences. The guide voice is the same and functions all seemed the same too. You just get two English TTS voices: one male and one female.

Best,

Peter

At 02:03 PM 9/30/2011, you wrote:
Hi. will do; will it make any other changes that you know of?
Thanks.
At 07:58 AM 9/30/2011, you wrote:
Hi Penny,

I'm fairly sure you can have a British voice if you like by loading the UK version of the software instead of the US version. I run the French version on my UK-bought machine. Just try downloading the 5.03 Uk software and run it.

Best,

Peter

At 10:19 PM 9/29/2011, you wrote:
Say, can a u.s. user put in a british voice? i don't suppose she can, can she?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6505 (20110930) __________

http://www.eset.com

--

*******