RE: Plextalk Pocket and 32GB SD Cards

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:22:11 +0100

Pele,

Hmmmmmmm, certainly an odd one.  Perhaps you could just repeat what you've
just done about another 700 times and you will be over the 1000 albums!!
(Don't worry, only joking, honest!!)

One last possible idea - have you got the most up-to-date firmware
installed?  If not, it might be worth giving that a shot.

Jamie