Plextalk Pocket and 32GB SD Cards

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:11:19 +0100

Hi Everyone

I have recently bought a 32GB SD card to use in my Plextalk Pocket. Although it
appears to work, I have a strange problem.

I have filled the card with music which I can also play on my Victor Reader
Stream. This means that the music is contained in a folder called $VRMusic.
There
are then subfolders for each artist and beneath them folders for each album.
There are 534 albums (folders) on the card but the Plextalk Pocket only appears
see the first 368 of them. This is rather annoying if I want to listen to an
artist beginning with N to Z.

So far I have tried creating two subfolders and moving the first 368 albums
into the first and the rest into the other one. This made no difference.

I know I can try other things, such as moving all the artist folders to the
root of the card, but I thought I would ask if anyone with more knowledge of
the way the
Plextalk Pocket worked could shed any light on this anomaly.

By the way, the Victor Reader Stream copes fine.

Pele West