Re: Plextalk Pocket and 32GB SD Cards

  • From: "cliff williams" <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 19:06:09 +0100

Hi Pele
The other guy may well be right about the $ sign but I bought a 16gb card that didn't work right sometimes so I formatted it and it's been no trouble since. I think that some makes of card are not formatted at fat32 but I think that's what the PTP likes.
regards cliff
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>