RE: Does the Plextalk Pocket read brf?

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:52:17 +0100

Hi again Russ,

Just to add to the thread, I've just managed to get access to a .BRF file
and test it on my UK English Version 5.03 unit and it does indeed read the
file properly.  I don't have access to any .BRL files so can't confirm if
they play or not but I certainly stand corrected on the issue of .BRF files.

Jamie