[pskmail] Re: Test result

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:59:41 +0100

Hi,

First thing that comes to mind after that description is AGC. Are you
using a slow AGC? If the signal is close by then it is strong, that
means AGC will kick in and reduce receiver gain. If you are using a slow
AGC then much of the frame can be lost during the time that AGC is
slowly increasing again. If you are using slow then try a fast AGC.

73 de Per, sm0rwo