[pskmail] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SA6BQZ

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:39:48 +0100

Hej Gunnar!

As you are not using hamlib to control the rig you can write pretty much
what ever as frequency there.  Just use what Rein wrote, should be fine.
If you at a later stage would like to use hamlib and scan several
frequencies then its better for you to write memory channels there
instead. Like I do:
15,15,15,20,3
PSK500R,PSK500R,PSK500R,PSK500R,PSK500R

Have a look at pskmailrc.pl, the freqs.txt file is pointed to there,