[pskmail] Re: SV: Re: SA6BQZ

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 22:29:22 +0100 (CET)

Hej Gunnar,

what you are describing looks like a config error in the freqs.txt file.

Make sure the modes in the file are all PSK500R... like:
10146000,10146000,10146000,10146000,10146000
PSK500R,PSK500R,PSK500R,PSK500R,PSK500R,

This file is in ~/.pskmail/qrg

I have not been able to receive your beacons, but that
is probably  due to a high QRM level for most of the day.

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/M

================================

Hi,

I will check the settings again. Now I am TX on 10146,2 USB  and RX on 10147
CW-N 500Hz filter 35W.
The TX is heard! I check with SM6FGZ that had a signal (S9) at  minute 0 but
having no pskmail/fldigi installed he could not give me more  info.
I can not control the IC-707 via Hamlib but I am getting an  IC-706 beginning
of next week maybe that will be better.
One thing that I talked to Pär about is that it sometimes  changes to PSK250
even if the configfile pskmailrc.pl is set to $Defaultmode = "PSK500";

One thing for sure: to be able to get pskmail  working you should not be an
"amateur" like me;-) but it newer to late to learn  new things and quoting The
Beatles " Oh I get by with a little help from my  friends"
So far more than 3 days just getting everything  running and without 100% good
result!!
I will be back for  sure!!!

73 Gunnar SA6BQZ