[pskmail] Re: POP3 problem with server

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 10:24:57 -0600

Rein,

Thanks for the help. The hosting service has me use mail.reiselt.com as the mail server. But, nslookup shows it resolves back to a more generic server that probably hosts thousands of mail domains. I guess the domain name tacked on helps keep them straight.

73 - Fred - WB5CON

Rein Couperus wrote:
Fred,

this is no operator error, but a 'feature', meaning it was written to work like
that.

I will have a look and find out  what I have to do to make it work. I thought
it would be stupid if an ISP would
ask for information they have already :) But you ain't seen nothing yet...

Glad at least 1 account works now for you!

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P