[pskmail] Re: POP3 problem with server

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 07:08:58 +0100

ons 2007-02-07 klockan 18:46 -0600 skrev Fred Reiselt:
> Rein,
>
> As always, you are a scholar and a gentleman! Thank you for the very
> detailed response. I had it all done in 10 minutes with your help.
>
> After installing and testing the modules, the POP3Client perl error went
> away, however, I still can not get email.  I fired up Wireshark protocol
> analyzer on the server and found that when I tried to get email, it is
> using the pop3s port 995. My email provider doesn't seem to use it and
> just wants pop3 port 110. I have looked around in the files for a switch
> to turn off the ssl but have not found one. I think this the last step
> before hitching up the rf on 30 meters and posting the new server on the
> wiki.

Hi Fred,

Its a known bug and its fixed in the coming release.
You are welcome to test the latest rflinkserver.pl, arq.pm and
pskmailrc.pl which is in subversion. Just go to the subversion server at
http://www.crusefalk.se/websvn

Or, you can wait for the next release. I am testing that release now and
so far we have just four bugs found (and fixed).