[pskmail] Re: Hi and my test on AndPSKmail

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 20:10:27 +1100

Hi Vivien,

I have reviewed the API and the is definitely backward compatibility
with the code I wrote (in theory...hihi).

Attached is the Beta 0.98 application with extra debugging information.

Can you please test the following before you install this application:
can you make or receive a phone call on the NEXUS S with the Bluetooth
adapter connected and ensure that it works normally. This is because
we use the same audio channel than the phone calls.

If that works OK, then please install the attached application and
looking at the Terminal screen for logging information, try to set
Bluetooth ON.There are only a few system calls so it can't go wrong in
too many places. Hopefully we will see why it crashes.

Good luck.

73, John