[pskmail] Hi and my test on AndPSKmail

  • From: Vivien BRULE <f4fwh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 19:19:08 +0100

Hi there,

I'm F4FWH - Vivien and I'm trying to get a working installation of AndPSKmail
on android (of course)

I used a BT hand free kit, with vox function on the TX.

So this test is on my first phone :
Nexus S, on 2.3, everything seem to work great (seem cause I'm just trying to
send AF on VHF, and sound like OK).

On the Nexus S we have the chance to get Ice cream sandwich, so I upgrade to
it. And "Bluetooth ON" cause andpskmail to stop on the phone... :(

Other test on tablet :Acer Iconia A500
I just connect the tab to the BT kit but he tell me on parameter of the tab
that the BT hand free kit is paired but no connected and nothing to do.... I'm
trying "BLUETOOTH ON"  on andpskmail menu, but the sound still come from the
tab's speaker.

Other one, LG GW620 with a special ROM OpenEVE based on cyanogen7, (Android
2.3.4) : there the andpskmail start but after nothing work and if I try to
launch one thing (menu, connect etc...) the app stop to run on the phone...

So I think I'm unlucky...

73 and thanks for any help and the work made on this soft ;)