[pskmail] Re: Hello

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:45:57 +0200

Hi John,

Nice to have a server online in ozzie land...

I have done some test with PSK250,  and it is indeeed 2x as fast when you have
a good channel.
I have still to tune the timing of pskmail to psk250, as a matter of fact there
are still some
tuning problems in version 0,5 as it is.

But it looks like I will be able to work on it for the next 3 1/2 months (until
we leave for our winter residence in Spain),
I only had to promise the XYL I will not spend more than 4 hours a day on it :)

BTW I just approved your wiki spaces request...

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com