[pskmail] Re: Hackers?

  • From: Darko_9A3LI <9a3li@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:53:58 +0100

Well, not connection timeing, every server must have GPS receiver in that
case,
GPS time of detecting signal sending to one "main server" who calculate
location
from inforamtion collected from all other "pskmail" servers.
If "trigger" time diference is more than 0.x seconds (uS, nS, something)
than signal isnt from the
same source.
Main problem is detecting "trigger" and add to it precise time tag (gps)
or how to do that.
That can be nice challenge for programmers but very useful (maybe) for
clients without
gps and correct entered location to pskmail client.
But maybe Im asking too much !
:)

73!

Darko