[pskmail] Re: GPS and PSKmail

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 15:46:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi , yes I do have all required libraries , but still no data output to the
jPSKmail. I suspect one problem is the fact that GPS is in /dev/ACM0, for some
reason, jPSKmail does not see this and does not give this as an port option.
Please look at the attached screen shot. I do have communication with gps using
command gpsmon /dev/ttyACM0, all data are there, but no gps data  to jPSKmail.
The only available ports in jPSKmail is ttyUSB0 and ttyS0. ttyUSB0 is my
connection to ICOM 7200 for audio and control, ttyS0, I am not sure, but I
tried to use it with no luck.
Hmm, interesting

Thanks like always

Robert