[pskmail] GPS and PSKmail

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 19:49:12 -0800 (PST)

HI,

after busy week at work I got some time and was able to get jPSKmail client
working correctly, downloading email is fine, still if it goes in compress
format I have to download twice to get it, but for now I am happy.

I was trying to connect GPS to jPSKmail, I am using Q1000XT - that is connected
into USB port. It is recognized by Ubuntu as /dev/ACM0 but when I go to
Preferences, Edit Devices, Get ports - it is not there, I tried "GPS is
connected", it did not work, I installed gpsd and choose "Use gpsd", still
nothing, any suggestions??

Thanks like always

Robert

KB2PNM