[pskmail] Re: First bugfix for pskmail client version 0.3.7

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:04:08 -0500

Excellent info. I was having that very trouble with XP this weekend and could not figure it out. Thank you!

73,
Fred  WB5CON

Pär Crusefalk wrote:
Hi,

If jpskmail is installed in a path with spaces, such as "C:\Program Files\jpskmail" on windows, then the menu shortcut refuses
to run. Its a very simple problem to fix, the jar path just has to be
quoted. I have new installers on the page here that takes care of it:
http://www.crusefalk.se/jpskmailinstall/

Those on hermes, the normal mirror, will be updated too.