[pskmail] Re: First bugfix for pskmail client version 0.3.7

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:30:38 -0700 (PDT)

Per, I had that to happen to me, my fix was to delete the icon that the program
made and go to the folder, and use the Jave Icon there and it worked fine them
I open a short cut to that Icon and it work with that Icon on the desktop.

Russell

1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)