[pskmail] Re: FW: Re: Problem With Connection Reliability on New VHF Server

  • From: "Dan Ozment" <dan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:53:47 -0500

Thank you for your help, Roger!  In the eyes of this new user you are all
experts!    I apologize if I am abusing the list with so many questions.  Rein,
I have printed copies of the 1.4.0 client and 1.0.34 server manuals in front of
me, and I assure you they are becoming tattered and torn from use.  I will look
for manuals for later versions to see if I need an update.  I appreciate your
help and your patience.

I still think I have a situation where I can connect, send mail, download mail,
and then try again later and get the "wrong password" message whether or not I
have a session password.    If I can understand that I think I will be happy.
After the tweaks we made yesterday performance and reliability is phenomenally
better.

Dan