[pskmail] Re: Building Server on Ubuntu - SSLeay Problem

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 08:24:51 +0200

Hi Goody,

You don't need the cbh stuff anymore. That was a way to compress text
before gzipping (binary download). Its been replaced by paq8l as that
was more efficient and also language independent. You do need paq8l and
the script paq864 instead (should be there already).

Good news on the real installation, its always better to have that than
running off the live cd.

73, Per