[pskmail] Re: Beacon Info ?

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 19:08:14 -0700 (PDT)

Fred, That was the first thing I did when I changed it, I just was your beacon
and mine is just like yours other than I'm on PSK125. But thats OK if I cant
change it, I just thought it would look better Thanks.

Russell

Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair