[pskmail] Re: Beacon Info ?

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 21:03:20 -0500

Hi Russell,

That is the proper place, but pskmail_server only reads that file upon startup. You will need to kill the pskmail_server process and restart for it to re-read the pskmailrc.pl file.

73,
Fred - WB5CON

Russell Blair wrote:
Fred, Tnx for that tip, but what it did was change was the display in the
terminal window, However I not seeing the change on the fldigi window as it is
being sent at beacon time, maybe it is and I just dont see it. any more places
I could try. the version is 0.8.

Russell

Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "
Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair