[pskmail] Aw: Re: Re: Fw: Re: Jpskmail 2.0.9

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 23:00:47 +0200 (CEST)

The audio sliders are not saved yet, they have default values...
Everything is in the SVN, so you can change commit...

Rein PA0R

Il 15/04/2012 18:41, Rein Couperus ha scritto:
> OK... in 2.0.9 the Busy indicator (the indicator to the right of the
> waterfall) is
> triggered by the sum of the last line of the waterfall, between the red
> lines.

Is this already committed to SVN?

> The waterfall should be mainly black/blue, see attached picture...
>
> The DCD indicator controls the TX lock. For experimentation, set
> Preferences->Edit->Configuration->DCD to 0.

With a mix of input level in Ubuntu mixer control, slider in Jpskmail
and DCD value I can now get a correct waterfall and a correct Busy
indicator.

Audio slider setting in Jpskmail can be saved?

Regards
Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW