[pskmail] Re: Fw: Aw: Re: Jpskmail 2.0.9

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 18:08:19 +0200

Il 15/04/2012 17:50, Rein Couperus ha scritto:

and have you set the levels in alsamixer? (especially the microphone amp...)
I always set alsamixer so the sliders on the DSP tab can be mid-range...

The problem is on level in input for Busy indicator go off.

I can obtain it using alsamixer, Att (10 dB) or jpskmail slider (4) but, with this values, I can't get input from any server. If I go up in sound level, as remove Att (0 dB) or put jpskmail slider to 6, I get input signal but Busy indicator is red.

Is Busy indicator modified also by Sql?

Regards
Franco Spinelli

P.S. I am using same hardware and same levels as in Fldigi