[prssr-devel-ml] pRSSreader 1.3.3 beta3: hangup when starting site manager

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:43:56 +0100

You do not write much about the problem. Here it is what I have found out:

- I start pRSSreader in summary view (no feed viewed before)
- I select Site Manager
- the wait cursor is displayed, but the site manager is never shown.

pRSSreader can be killed by Start | Settings | System tab, Memory,
Running Program (at least on my device).

There is a workaround for this bug: you have to activate any feed. Than
it should not hangup when entering Site Manager. The problem is in
preloading and I'm working on this. The next time you start pRSSreader,
you have to activate a feed again or pRSSreader will hang up again.

This is really stupid bug, that was caused by insufficient testing on my
side. Sorry for inconvenience.

--
David

by Marco:
I did a soft-reset, but than it hangs trying to start site manager.
Still it's a really good product!

Marco