[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.3 beta3: Installation problem

  • From: "Arnoud van der Giessen" <arnoud.van.der.giessen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:21:22 +0100

Stopping the service was part of the solution, thanks! I used SKTools. For
those you run into the same problem, and also have SKTools (version
3.0.73or higher needed):
- Select Windows Startup from the main screen;
- Select prssrsrv.dll
- Delete this service.
Something else I noticed is that the question whether or not to activate the
plugin doesn´t show. It looks like it´s windows lies behind the general
installtion one, because it show the minute I select the task through