[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.2.1 ua2

  • From: "The Efrit" <theefrit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 01:15:06 +0100

I detected the today hang when a feed is not properly downloaded or
the original feed is bad parsed, ie, when in the main program it shows
the warning signal and an error message when updating the feed. If I
removed those bad feeds, it worked again. Maybe the solution is
checking before if the feed is properly formated.

Hope this helps

See you