[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.2.1 ua2

  • From: "Hal Rottenberg" <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:48:31 -0500

On 3/9/06, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> HKCU\Software\DaProfik\pRSSreader\Today set new value named 'Startup
> Delay' typed as DWORD and set it to something like 10 or more. Then
> the startup of pRSSreader's today plugin will be delayed for specified
> amount of seconds - this could help you to prevent your device from
> startup freezes.

David, I think you should seriously consider making something like
this the default.  I've gotten into a loop that's difficult to get out
of where I install prssr, soft reset, crash, soft reset, then quickly
try to disable the today plugin before it crashes again, fail, repeat
2x, eventually succeed.

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx