[prssr-devel-ml] Re: no line breaking for long words/URLs

  • From: "Hal Rottenberg" <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:45:59 -0500

Are you able to use the different modes available in PIE to render
HTML?  For example on WM5 you have "Desktop", "Default", and
"One-column mode".  I don't remember what they are called but I know
WM2k3 has two modes as well.  One-column mode would be perfect for
this purpose.

Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://halr9000.com