[prssr-devel-ml] Re: no line breaking for long words/URLs

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 01:45:18 +0100

Hi,

that's a nice idea, however the "One column mode" has some major
drawbacks, the most important one is that tables are not supported
anymore. Although this is probably not a problem for most content, it
would be great to have this as a configurable option. Either on a per
feed basis - or better yet - as a menu item right next to the already
present buttons for back, forward and "view online content" (as it is in
PocketIE).

Jörg