[prssr-devel-ml] loss of feeds and failure to read opml in 1.3.0

  • From: "Keir Hardie" <scatterbrain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 12:10:26 +0100

I had a problem which happened twice in 1.3.0 - all my feeds disappeared,
and if I try to re-import the OPML file i get 'Error loading OPML file' on
1.3.0 or a more useful message of '(2) The system cannot find the file' with
the new beta.  If I for instance install the beta over 1.3.0 the problem
remains, but if I uninstall first the fresh install is able to import the
same OPML with no problems.  It seemed like something got corrupted - it has
not yet occured in the beta, but I'll let you know - unless one of the
bugfixes is likely to have dealt with it?

Keir

environment:

desktop OS: WinXP SP2, firewall is on

device: Acer n30
ActiveSync 3.8
pRSSreader v1.3.0 (installed in the SD card)