[prssr-devel-ml] Re: [WM5] Today screen not updating?

  • From: Techinfo Mailbox <techinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 00:09:14 +0200

Hey all!

Thanks for taking notice of my issue! Very much appreciated!
Anyways, the problem (not updating the today screen info), to me, came
in every mode (both cycle and brief). Soft-reset didn't work for me at
the time.

Something I didn't say before, which might be an issue: I'm running
Windows Mobile 5 on AKU 2.0. Not sure if this might cause a problem, but
it's worth mentioning imo.

I'm going to download the latest (beta if any) version and I'll try to
reconstruct the situation I had before and I'll let you know the
settings and the exact situation in which I find a lacking update
function (if any of course at this time)

Thanks in advance,
Jeroen