[prssr-devel-ml] Re: loss of feeds and failure to read opml in 1.3.0

  • From: "Hal Rottenberg" <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 12:09:53 -0400

Once my feeds disappeared, and instead of re-importing, I exited and
restarted prssr and the feeds magically appeared.  I don't know that
this is the same thing though.

On 5/6/06, Keir Hardie <scatterbrain@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had a problem which happened twice in 1.3.0 - all my feeds disappeared, and if I try to re-import the OPML file i get 'Error loading OPML file' on 1.3.0 or a more useful message of '(2) The system cannot find the file' with the new beta. If I for instance install the beta over 1.3.0 the problem remains, but if I uninstall first the fresh install is able to import the same OPML with no problems. It seemed like something got corrupted - it has not yet occured in the beta, but I'll let you know - unless one of the bugfixes is likely to have dealt with it?

Keir

environment:
desktop OS: WinXP SP2, firewall is on
device: Acer n30
ActiveSync 3.8
pRSSreader v1.3.0 (installed in the SD card)

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx