[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Error loading OPML file

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:46:25 +0200

1) Did you uninstall previous 1.2.0 installation before installing
1.3.x (if you have 1.2.0 installed)? If not, uninstall 1.3.x,
uninstall 1.2.0, install 1.3.x from fresh.

2) Check where is your cache resides (tools | options | cache). Check
if there is myChannels.opml file.

For future bug reports:
- include which version do you use,
- if you have troubles with OPML file, attach it to your email,
- include steps, how to reproduce the problem.

Without these information, I'm not able to help you much.

--
David

On 6/7/06, Keir Hardie <scatterbrain@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am still getting the problem where after days or weeks of a pRSSreader
install pRSSreader is unable to read any OPML file. The first thing I notice
is all my feeds are gone, and after that whatever OPML I try to import it
says "Error loading OPML file.  (2) The system cannot find the file
specified." even though it was clearly there for me to select.  Then if I
uninstall and reinstall pRSS reader it can read the OPML again.