[prssr-devel-ml] Error loading OPML file

  • From: "Keir Hardie" <scatterbrain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 01:56:19 +0100

I am still getting the problem where after days or weeks of a pRSSreader
install pRSSreader is unable to read any OPML file. The first thing I notice
is all my feeds are gone, and after that whatever OPML I try to import it
says "Error loading OPML file.  (2) The system cannot find the file
specified." even though it was clearly there for me to select.  Then if I
uninstall and reinstall pRSS reader it can read the OPML again.