[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Error loading OPML file

  • From: "Hal Rottenberg" <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:59:36 -0400

P.S. I recommend backing up your OPML file from time to time.

On 6/7/06, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1) Did you uninstall previous 1.2.0 installation before installing
1.3.x (if you have 1.2.0 installed)? If not, uninstall 1.3.x,
uninstall 1.2.0, install 1.3.x from fresh.

2) Check where is your cache resides (tools | options | cache). Check
if there is myChannels.opml file.

For future bug reports:
- include which version do you use,
- if you have troubles with OPML file, attach it to your email,
- include steps, how to reproduce the problem.

Without these information, I'm not able to help you much.

Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://halr9000.com