[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Auto Connect (was Re: Re: syndic8 rss search issues)

  • From: "Hal Rottenberg" <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:06:48 -0400

On 7/16/06, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Speaking about autoconnect, there is an option in Tools | Options,
Retrieval tab called 'Automatically connect'. Hal has probably this
option turned on so he expects that the device will auto connect but it
has not.

Right--I fully expect that when the option is on, I will not be prompted if a network connection is not present. The program should dial automatically. Yay for unlimited data plans! :)