[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Auto Connect (was Re: Re: syndic8 rss search issues)

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:50:15 +0200

Speaking about autoconnect, there is an option in Tools | Options,
Retrieval tab called 'Automatically connect'. Hal has probably this
option turned on so he expects that the device will auto connect but it
has not.

If you turn this option off, there will be no auto connection when
searching or updating or whatever. I was speaking about following this

You are right that a program should not do things that user do not want
to. I'm trying to follow this philosophy in my progs...