[prssr-devel-ml] Auto Connect (was Re: Re: syndic8 rss search issues)

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:12:04 +0200

Hello David,

if you consider to add autoconnect, please make it an (advanced) option. I *really* don't like my device connecting when I don't want it. In addition to the cost involved (although I currently have a flatrate for internet access until August) it isn't really funny when the device is trying to connect in the subway and, having no network coverage, staying non-responsive for several minutes (until it figures that it really has no network coverage or I loose my patience and soft reset it).

Regards,
Jörg