[projectaon] web account request

  • From: Antoine Gagnon <gagnonantoine@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:26:35 +0000

Hi,

I'd like to know what are the steps that I need to take to have a web account.
I'm planning to create an online reader based on your published editions of the
LW books. I'm answering a "call for programmers" made in the forum :
http://projectaon.proboards30.com/index.cgi?board=generalsoftware&action=display&thread=1203504999

Of course this web account is not deeded immediately as I can create local
version for development in my own PC and publish it into the webaccount once
the software is in beta stage. However, I'd like to know what technologies are
available in your web server (asp, asp.net, silverlight, php, mysql, etc.)
Knowing that I can start developing.

My main idea is to have people create an "account" in which they can save all
their ongoing games on the server (either in a database or in plain files). The
game pages would be interactive and based on the published books' XML data as
well as other helper data that I would write especially for the program. It
would be a completely automated LW experience & the software would be able to
do all game actions (combats, pick-up/drop objects, sections selection, usage
of disciplines, etc.)

Thanks for any info and/or advice!
Antoine Gagnon