[projectaon] Re: mailing list & web account

  • From: James Durrant <james.durrant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:58:38 +0000

Hi Antoine

Great to hear from you

(JON:  Please can you look at the mailing list & account issues noted below)

I had the same problem signing up the mailing list - the guys here will sign
you up manually.  If you don't start receiving mailings in the next week or so
from the list, please let me know and I will pursue it further.Jon will also
set up a Project Aon account for you so you can get involved in publishing your
own projects.  Hopefully he can also let you know what technology is available
on the server - some of this information is available in the Inner Sanctum
pages though.

I am more than happy to share my Visual Basic 6 code & the CSV files I am using
to support navigating the books if you like - I would love this to become an
online reader, but the time to do that is slightly beyond me at present.  My
reader essentially does automate all functions, but runs as a Windows
executable so needs local installation.

If you don't hear further from Jon in the next few days, let me know and I will
follow up.

Thanks again

James